Don't miss this official Global Payroll Week 2018 event! Participate in a live online Twitter discussion with experts from Neeyamo and GPMI.
They will be discussing payroll operation challenges you may face when expanding globally and how to overcome them.
Guest tweeters for this chat will include:
1. Stephanie Fernando – Global Analyst & Advisory Relations; Neeyamo
2. Sam Isaac – Head, Global Marketing & Strategy; Neeyamo
3. Mary Holland, CPP – Global Director of Strategy, Development, & Training, GPMI
Questions guest tweeters will be discussing during the hour long discussion include:
- What are the cultural challenges an organization should foresee? What cultural aspects in payroll should a company consider when they put together an expansion plan?
- What are the key requirements that an organization should be made aware of as they expand to newer geographies with regard to taxation & compliance?
- What are the best practices that can help companies achieve a more accurate, reliable, and data-driven payroll compliance strategy?
- How should an organization define accountability when it comes to managing compliance across geographies?
- What are best practices you use for an effective change management process during a global payroll rollout?
- What in your experience are the three biggest challenges faced by a provider during a large global payroll rollout?
- What are some of the considerations a company should keep in mind in order to determine the right fit with a prospective vendor?
- How do you foresee the future of the global payroll landscape?
Join the discussion at any time by using and following along with #GlobalPaynews.