28-29 March, 2019
Two-Day In-Person Course
14 St. Stephen's Green
Explore how people, processes, and technology interconnect as you lead a global payroll operation delivering timely payments and ensuring taxation and other compliance requirements are met. The Managing Payroll Operations Across the Globe certificate program will take a deep dive into your company’s payroll delivery model, the role of the governance committee, vendor management, data privacy, and providing sustainable business processes.
In-depth discussions around critical elements such as understanding different cultures, diversity and inclusion, and talent development will take place to ensure you can build a team to meet current and future needs for your organization.
This two-day certificate program will give you— the payroll leader—the tools and skills to establish business partnerships to be viewed as a dynamic, strategic leader.
The course is designed to the meet the needs of payroll professionals managing payroll operations in one country or 20 or more countries.
- Provide solid business strategies to lead a world-class payroll operation
- Discuss the importance of culture, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and leading remote global teams
- Discuss the tools needed to create a robust compliance and control model
- Identify continuous process improvements, business strategies, and how to best manage vendor relationships
Module 1 – Strategy and Governance
- Identify your organization’s strategic direction and the organizational structure to support the business needs
- Review your organization’s mission, vision, and objectives
- Monitor and review the service delivery model to ensure accurate and compliant payroll processing
- Understand the importance of a robust governance structure that enables teams to carry out roles and responsibilities as assigned
- Determine if your organization’s current technology roadmap enables emerging technologies, products, and processes
Module 2 – Leadership Management Across the Globe
- Manage and develop a payroll operations team
- Learn the importance of cultural differences and diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Discuss effective methods of communication around the globe
- Lead an effective team through change to support all stakeholders and business partners
Module 3 – Managing Payroll Operations
- Understand roles and responsibilities throughout payroll operations
- Identify the goals of the relationship between the vendor and the organization
- Determine continuous improvement strategies and process standardization across the globe
- Review data privacy and how to map all data collected, identify who has access, and determine where it data is transferred
- Identify the reports needed to demonstrate how payroll operations support the business operations
Module 4 – Compliance and Control
- Identify the control and compliance needs of your organization
- Review how to identify and assess risks
- Design meaningful controls to support global payroll management